Book A Consultation/mini Workshop
Live in or near to Tunbridge wells, Kent?
Want to spend time with me learning more about how to carry children safely and comfortably?
Would I benefit From A Consultation or Mini Group Workshop?
You might benefit from one if:
- You’d like to try out different carriers and to get advice on what would be best for you in your own time and in a more relaxed setting than a larger group setting. You’ll get my full attention and won’t have to hang around waiting to be helped.
- You’d like to learn how to use a new carrier or to learn new carries with your current carrier/s (e.g. if you’re ready to move on to back carries, but would like some help) and have the chance to try them out and practice without being rushed.
- You have a specific or special need related to using carriers or slings that you’d like time to discuss in detail with us to help find you a solution.
- You’d like help troubleshooting carriers that you own to ensure that they are suitable and that you’re able to make the most out of them.
- You’re a group of friends with babies at the same age/stage who’d like a group workshop together.
Fee: Starts from £35 (for a short consult, based on some carrying experience)
Learn more and book one HERE via the shop (Opens in new window)
Attend A Social Sling Meet: Have Baby, Will Carry hosts West Kent Sling Meet, a twice monthly sling meet in Tunbridge Wells – perfect for local parents looking for friendship and support, and a place to get more information about carrying a baby or toddler. The sling library will be available to hire, and there will be an opportunity for informal demonstrations. Professional support is available from me (Kitty) but please be aware that these meets can get very busy; those looking for advice will be helped on a first-come, first-served basis and time may be limited. We meet in Trinity Arts Centre cafe on the first and third Friday of each month, from 10am-12pm. Everyone welcome, and there is space for prams. There is also a pay car park though it gets very busy so it may be easier to park elsewhere! Attendance at these meets, and the support offered there, is free. There is the usual charge for the hiring service. For details, updates and information please like our West Kent Sling Meet Facebook page.
The Sling meet page on here might be a good place to look too if you have a moment as it has more information.
FEE: Free to attend
Hire from our hire shop: Hire A Baby Carrier.co.uk has a large stock of fantastic baby, toddler and pre-school sized carriers available to borrow, we offer a postal hire or local collection service.
FEE: Price dependent on carrier and duration, refundable deposit required.
Buy from our Babywearing Shop: Buy A Baby Carrier.co.uk is a selection of our most popular wraps and carriers from our hire library available for you to buy.
We currently stock brands such as Beco, Boba, Connecta, Girasol and KangaWrap with many more being added as we grow.
By supporting our little family run home grown business you are helping us to bring Babywearing to as many people as possible.
FEE: Dependent on carrier/wrap purchased
Here are some examples of the lovely things you can expect to find in the shop.
I am an authorised reseller of Beco, Boba, Connecta, Close Caboo, Didymos, Girasol and Je Porte Mon Bebe with more brands being added as I grow.